Abdominal, Urinary Tract and Testicular Private Ultrasound Scan
Private Ultrasound Clinic(PUC) offers a combined abdominal assessment with kidneys, bladder, prostates, and testicular ultrasound scans to male patients over 18 years old. Generalised pain and discomfort in the abdomen, lower back pain, kidney region, blood in the urine, urine infection, testicular lumps, testicular pain, or swollen testes are the most common reason for having an evaluation of your abdominal organs such as liver, gallbladder, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, abdominal aorta, the biliary system, as well as ureters, bladder, prostates, testes, epididymis, scrotal sac and blood supply to testes. If you have a family history of any abdominal, kidneys, bladder, prostate, testicular issues, you may also wish just to have regular check-ups to ensure normal appearances and general structural health of your organs.
You may wish to have this scan performed if you experience:
- Generalized abdominal, testicular, lower back or kidney region pain or discomfort or feeling any testicular lumps or swelling.
- Abnormal liver or kidney function tests, high blood pressure, fatty liver, gallstones, liver cirrhosis, yellow skin (Jaundice), follow up of known cysts, polyps, tumours, cancers, inflammation or infection, chronic kidney disease
- History of infection, inflammation or trauma to your organs
- Urinary incontinence (going to the toilet too often, have difficulty holding a full bladder or unable to hold your bladder at all), including having to go to the toilet at night
- Blood in the urine (visible or non-visible) or abnormal urine colour
- Have been previously diagnosed with any abdominal, kidney, bladder or testicular issues and would like to monitor progress or resolution
- Would like a check-up to ensure normal appearances of your abdominal organs, kidneys, ureters, prostate, bladder, testes, epididymi
- Have a family history of abdominal, kidney, prostate, bladder or testicular issues
- Part of Sexual Health, or infertility Screening
In this scan we will
- Scan your liver, gallbladder, pancreas, abdominal aorta, spleen, kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate, testis, epididymis, scrotal sac, blood supply to testes
- Take your relevant medical history
- Provide up to 10 minutes consultation
- Explain all findings during and after your ultrasound scan
- Write an official scan report after or within 24 hrs, with appropriate images included in the report
- Recommend a follow-up ultrasound scan if necessary
- Offer GP or specialist referral and a Blood Test if needed
What is the most common finding of an Abdominal, Urinary Tract, and Testicular private ultrasound scan?
There is a wide range of findings we may find during your abdominal, urinary tract, and testicular Ultrasound scan assessment aside for normal results, the most common are:
- Benign or malignant findings in the liver, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, ureters, bladder, prostate, testes, epididymis, scrotal sac, including kidney stones and gallstones
- Fluid collection in the abdominal or pelvic cavity or scrotum
- Obstruction and cause of obstruction in any abdominal organs, kidneys, ureters and bladder, blood supply to testes
- Enlargement, inflammation or infection of the abdominal organs, kidneys, ureters, bladder, prostate, testes, epididymis
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Abdominal Aorta dilation (Aneurysm)
- You will be asked to be fast at least 4-6 hours before your abdominal ultrasound scan appointment (please exclude having tea, coffee, or porridge)
- You must finish drinking one litre of water one hour before your appointment
- If you have diabetes, please eat and drink as usual.
- If you are on medication, please take it on time.
Book Your Appointment
Private Ultrasound Clinic
All part of our services, from our specialists to our technology and, of course, our clinic, is designed to deliver the greatest possible experience for all of our patients and visitors.
We are conveniently located a stone throw famous Harley Street of London and our clinic is a place where you may feel safe and clean, comfortable, and reassuring environment.
Address: Private Ultrasound Clinic, 27 Welbeck St, London W1G 8EN