Prostate, Bladder Ultrasound Scan
A bladder and prostate scan are a non-invasive medical test that helps physicians diagnose and treat medical conditions.
The pelvic ultrasound scan may be used to assess the size, location, and shape of the bladder and prostate.
The bladder scan is used to help identify bladder distension; it can also identify causes of urinary frequency and bladder irritability.
Prostate gland enlargement can be evaluated with this ultrasound scan Common reasons for having a pelvic ultrasound scan in Private Ultrasound Clinic are:
- To exclude effects of severe bladder infections (lower UTI)
- Look for obstructions due to stones or tumors in the lower urinary tract
- Look for causes of bladder problems
- Look for prostate enlargement
Detailed scan of:
- Urinary Bladder
- pelvic area
- Drinking 2-4 glasses of water an hour before your appointment (full bladder needed)
Book Your Appointment
Private Ultrasound Clinic
All part of our services, from our specialists to our technology and, of course, our clinic, is designed to deliver the greatest possible experience for all of our patients and visitors.
We are conveniently located a stone throw famous Harley Street of London and our clinic is a place where you may feel safe and clean, comfortable, and reassuring environment.
Address: Private Ultrasound Clinic, 27 Welbeck St, London W1G 8EN